Grow your Own TOP Talent with Online Learning and Coaching
From the beginning, we set out to develop an integrated talent management solution that houses every tool needed to drive culture, build effective teams, and improve performance.
A key component is employee development planning, which guides employees through setting their objectives, asking for help from their managers, and identifying other developmental activities.
Users can select competency-based learning so they can improve the skills they need to do their jobs well and increase performance. With a single click, they can launch a wide variety of short, micro-video lessons, more in-depth video courses, interactive video programs and eLearning courses provided by our learning partner BizLibrary. Employees can access training content on any device, anytime and anywhere for true just-in-time learning, and have full access to The BizLibrary Collection which contains thousands of employee training videos on key topics.
As an added bonus, we provide Coaching Tips to both the employee and the manager, which is critical to improving employee engagement.
Learning and Coaching Features
Our Talent Snapshot® Competency-Based Learning and Coaching solution includes:
- A focus on skills chosen as the most important to develop and improve performance, that far exceeds traditional technology
- Pre-populated online, competency-based learning and development options
- A wide variety of formats: short, micro-video lessons, more in-depth video courses, interactive video programs and eLearning courses
- Unlimited access to workplace training content on any device, anytime and anywhere for true just-in-time learning
- Competency-based coaching tips for participants and managers to improve engagement
- One place for learning and development objectives to reside along with performance goals and objectives
- Comprehensive reporting for analysis, planning and decision-making for learning and coaching needs
- Pre-defined, built-in workflow to allow participants and managers to define, schedule, execute, manage and track development, objectives, feedback and progress
- Workflow-driven email reminders and cues designed to help participants and manager track and manage progress
Want to Learn More?
Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern time (closed major holidays)Schedule an Appointment Now