Manage and Sustain Your Talent Management Process and Strategy
One of the cornerstones of a great talent management process is what happens after the performance assessment. Done right, routine conversations and performance feedback can be transformed into meaningful development plans. Useful development plans can be created using identified competency gaps to drive targeted learning and development. All of this is critical to short- and long-range planning, and key to any organization's talent management strategy.
Spreadsheets and Word® documents are good for compiling data. What they can't tell you who is ready for succession, who is high performing but not high potential, or what competencies need to be developed for each position in your organization. The right talent management solution can.
Talent Snapshot® provides you with the analytics you need to make informed decisions so you have an effective, sustainable talent management strategy.
Management Reporting Features
We’ve done the work for your with our exclusive, built-in reporting and workflow. For instance:
- Two-dimensional Snapshot view of your “Star Performers”, “Diamonds in the Rough” and “Questionable Fits”
- Charts to guide employees to the next step in their growth
- Guides for managers to develop and coach Hi-Potentials
- SWOT reports for departments, divisions and organizations to evaluate individual, competency and key performance factor progress
- Training results which include time in course, completion and scores by individuals
- Competency analysis for targeted group or organizational training decisions
- Talent management system utilization reporting
- Built-in workflow to enable effective implementation of your talent management process, with tracking, status reporting, email notifications and reminders
Want to Learn More?
Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern time (closed major holidays)Schedule an Appointment Now