Succession Planning for Sustained Business Growth
A good succession planning process includes hiring top talent, developing their knowledge, skills and abilities, and preparing them for advancement or promotion into more challenging roles in your organization. Preparation for the next role may also include transfers to different jobs or departments and on-the-job shadowing or mentoring.
Define your talent’s role in business strategy execution, establish and support your organizational culture, and promote and develop performance excellence and future leaders with our best-in-class competency framework. Couple that with our predictive job profiles to choose the next stage of an employee’s career and identify which new skills are needed.
Succession Planning Features
Our Talent Snapshot® Succession Planning solution includes:
- A focus on skills chosen as the most important to develop and improve performance, that far exceeds traditional technology
- Pre-populated online, competency-based learning and development options
- A wide variety of formats: short, micro-video lessons, more in-depth video courses, interactive video programs and eLearning courses
- Unlimited access to workplace training content on any device, anytime and anywhere for true just-in-time learning
- Competency-based coaching tips for participants and managers to improve engagement
- One place for learning and development objectives to reside along with performance goals and objectives
- Comprehensive reporting for analysis, planning and decision-making for learning and coaching needs
- Pre-defined, built-in workflow to allow participants and managers to define, schedule, execute, manage and track development, objectives, feedback and progress
- Workflow-driven email reminders and cues designed to help participants and manager track and manage progress
Want to Learn More?
Monday through Friday, 9 AM to 5 PM Eastern time (closed major holidays)Schedule an Appointment Now